Sunday, June 5, 2016

Ten Random Facts About Andrew Solomon


  1. I was born March 5, 1988.
  2. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister who is the oldest. 
  3. I'm cross dominant. eg.  I write with my left hand but I shoot a basketball and throw with my right. 
  4. I have been to six countries: Sweden, Germany, Barbados, Jamaica, Canada and Mexico.
  5. I have met two presidents: Obama and Clinton.
  6. I have never stalled while driving a manual vehicle -- not even the first time.
  7. I love pussy, liquor and weed. (not necessarily in that order)
  8. In elementary or middle school, I tried to build a secret lab like Dexter.
  9. My favourite anime ever is Dragon Ball Z. Super is going great too!
  10. I tend to root for the villain in movies. Maybe I'm a villain at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment